You are only permitted to use this website for legitimate reasons. You are not allowed to use this website for any purpose prohibited by law or regulation or to assist in the violation of any statute or regulation by another person or organization.
- ” The term “Site” or “The bestpetslover” refers to any information or services made available by The bestpetslover, regardless of the medium through which they are made available, and includes, without limitation, any affiliated websites, videos, products, and applications that we make available on our website or through other means. It is our sole and absolute discretion to alter, stop, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the site and any part of it at any time and without prior notice, and we retain this right.
• The Site is not intended for use by children under thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not use the site or give us any personal information.
• We make no representations or warranties regarding the accessibility or appropriateness of the site or any of its content outside of the United States. It is possible that access to the site is not legal for some individuals or in certain countries. If you visit the site from a location other than the United States, you do so on your initiative. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in that location.
The information made accessible on the site is provided primarily for informational purposes on an “as is” basis, and the user assumes all risks associated with using the material. It is understood that the information provided by The Best pet’s lover is not guaranteed as to its accuracy, quality, or completeness and that The Best pets lover is not responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or any actions taken as a result of reliance on the news. The user is solely responsible for determining whether the information is acceptable for their personal use.
Changing These Terms of Service is Within Our Legal Prerogative.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time without notice. You should revisit this page frequently. The modifications will be visible on the site and become effective as soon as they are posted. Your continuing use of the site indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to the modifications.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Sites operated by third parties (“Third-Party Sites”) may be accessible through links on the Sites. In addition, because Third-Party Sites are not within the control of bestpetslover, we are not responsible for the contents of any Third-Party Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Third-Party Site, or for any modifications or updates to the Third-Party Site.
This access is provided solely as a convenience, and the links are exclusively meant to enable access to these Third-Party Sites and for no other reason. This site and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties or representations as to its content’s substance or quality of functioning or accuracy, or fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
There may be additional regulations and eligibility requirements for sweepstakes, contests, and promotions, such as age or geographic limits, which must follow that. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these rules and criteria are followed.
The following expose our information gathering and dissemination policies and procedures for these websites: https://bestpetslover.com.
• Log Files: We use IP addresses to help us analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate usage.
•Disabling Cookies: Disabling cookies on your computer. Specific browsers may be configured to inform you when you get cookies and allow you to restrict or disable particular cookies. If you opt to disable cookies, however, this may impact the functionality of certain sections of the site that rely on cookies to improve their performance.
• Various Registrations: To receive specific updates or use some features on this website, a user must first complete a registration form. Users must provide contact information throughout the registration process (name and email address).
This information is used to contact the user about the services available on our website that they have expressed an interest in receiving more information about.
Providing Demographic Information (such as income level and gender) and unique identifiers is optional for users. Still, it is strongly requested to give a more personalized experience on our site. Users can choose not to receive future electronic mailings by following the choice/opt-out section below.
• Security: This site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. These procedures include firewalls and password protection. In addition, all site pages, except checkout pages (where permitted by law), and all transaction-oriented operations between users and Cat Town, through our transaction service providers, are protected by 2048-bit SSL encryption.
Our Shopify store is protected by 256-bit encryption technology, which is industry standard. Peek Pro checkout, our reservation system, uses a 2048-bit secure SSL encrypted payment to ensure your privacy and security.
·SSL: Even though we employ SSL encryption to protect critical information online, we do all in our power to protect user-information while not being used online. Our offices have stringent security measures to cover all our users’ information, not only the sensitive information stated above. Only employees and qualified volunteers who require access to personally identifiable information to perform a specific task are permitted access to this information.
• Privacy Practice: Our personnel is updated on our security and privacy policies and procedures. Our workers are frequently informed and reminded of the significance we place on privacy and what they can do to help guarantee that the information of our visitors is kept safe and secure.
· Safety: Our concern for the safety and privacy of children when they are online has led us to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), passed in 1998. (COPPA). The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and its supporting FTC rule establish federal law in the United States that protects children who use the Internet. Our policy is not to intentionally collect contact or personal information from minors under the age of thirteen. Our websites are not meant to seek any information from children under the age of thirteen in any way.
• Age Disclaimer: We may get information about or about minors under the age of thirteen through fraud or dishonesty on the part of others. Upon notification of such a situation, we shall quickly get parental approval or otherwise erase the information from our servers once it has been confirmed that the data is accurate. For those under the age of thirteen, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before accessing this website. If you would like to notify us that we have received information from a kid under thirteen, please send an email to email@example.com.
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, Websites, and Content
Our policy is not to evaluate or monitor the content of any websites, ads, or other media that are linked to or available through the site. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party advertisements or linked third-party websites. To make an informed purchase of any third-party products or services described on the site, it is recommended that you first confirm the pricing, product quality, and any other information necessary to make an informed purchase.
There shall be no liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based on the information provided on the Site by bestpetslover.com or its parent company, or by any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, our licensors, and we shall not receive or review any complaints regarding such purchases.
To better serve our partners, we will exchange aggregated demographic information. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information used to identify any specific individual.
We collaborate with third parties to provide certain services, such as jointly organizing events, from time to time. When a user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information with the third party required for the third party to provide these services to them. These third parties are not permitted to use personally identifiable information for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted to provide.
Personal information must be updated or corrected.
Upon receiving notification that a user’s personally identifiable information has changed (for example, a user’s zip code), or upon receiving notice that a user no longer desires our service, we will make reasonable efforts to provide a way to correct, update, or remove that user’s data that has been provided to us. The majority of the time, we can accomplish this through the member information page or by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Modifications or Changes
Data Retention and Access
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes it was collected, such as allowing you to use the website and your products or providing you with the services you have requested.
For example, we may preserve data for more extended periods to comply with relevant laws (including those about document retention), resolve disputes with third parties, or any other reason required for us to perform our business.
You also have the right to request that your Personal Information be deleted or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as the right to request that we no longer use your Personal Information. We may be unable to fulfill your requests in certain circumstances, such as when it interferes with our regulatory obligations, when it affects legal matters, when we are unable to verify your identity, or when it involves high cost or effort; however, we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you with an explanation in those circumstances. If you would want to make such a request of us, please send an email to email@example.com
How to Contact Us
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests to use and reproduce content published on The Spruce should be directed to: email@example.com